Daylight Hours in Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
- The longest day of the year is 18:05 long and the shortest day is 5:54 long.
- The longest day is 12:10 longer than the shortest day.
- At midday the sun is on average 31.6° above the horizon at Fort Chipewyan, Ab.
Hours of Daylight Nearby Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 449 kms (279 miles) NNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) NNW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 147 kms (91.4 miles) NNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) SW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) SSW