| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Chipewyan, Ab in January is very cold at -24.2 °C (-11.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -18.8 °C (-1.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -29.7 °C (-21.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.4mm (0.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 6:25 long and the longest day is 8:04 long with an average length of 7:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Chipewyan, Ab January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Chipewyan, Ab:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 449 kms (279 miles) NNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) NNW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 147 kms (91.4 miles) NNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) SW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) SSW